NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
If you are applying for a research-based graduate degree, you may be eligible for the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program. This fellowship provides generous financial support for researchers (US citizens/permanent residents) with potential to contribute to science.
- NSF GRFP main website with detailed application instructions and FAQ
- Slides from CLS information session (August 25, 2023)
- Recording of CLS information session with alumni panel (August 29, 2022) (GrinnellShare login required)
- Awardee list where you can search for awards in your subfield, awards at the graduate institution you’re interested in, or Grinnellians who have been awarded the GRFP or named to the honorable mention list
- Application tips & email addresses for Grinnellians who have received this award (GrinnellShare login required)
- Examples of successful applications from alumni (GrinnellShare login required):