Reserve an Interview Room
The CLS, located in the John Chrystal Center, has four private interview rooms to reserve for your upcoming virtual or phone interview. Each interview room is equipped with all the necessary technology and privacy so that you can simply focus your energy on communicating your talents, skills, and abilities in your next interview without distractions.
With large screens, built-in webcams and microphones, and the option to connect your own device if preferred, our interview rooms will allow you to complete your interview privately and professionally. The rooms are also equipped with landlines and movable whiteboards.
- Complete the Interview Room Reservation form:
- Select an interview time slot.
- Under “Select Staff,” select an interview room.
- Select a date and choose a time slot that coincides with your interview.
- If the time slot is unavailable, go back to “Select Staff” and select a different interview room.
- Interview rooms are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Interview rooms are not available when Grinnell College is closed.
- The CLS is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. If your interview begins before 8:30 a.m. or may/will extend past 5:00 pm, or is scheduled on the weekend, contact Conference Operations at 641-269-3178 or Stephanie Christel at 641-269-4895 for assistance reserving another appropriate space on campus.
- If you need special accommodations, contact Stephanie Christel at email@example.com or 641-269-4895.
- Requests for interview rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, same-day interview room reservations may be available.
- You MUST receive an email confirmation, or your room is NOT reserved.
- Cancel or reschedule an interview room reservation through your email confirmation.
If you need assistance, contact Stephanie Christel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 641-269-4895.