The 2024-2025 application for the Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE CSGF) is now available online.
The DOE CSGF provides financial support for students pursuing doctoral degrees in fields that use high-performance computing to solve complex problems in science and engineering (science and engineering track). The program also funds doctoral candidates in applied mathematics, statistics or computer science who are pursuing research that will contribute to more effective use of emerging high-performance systems (mathematics and computer science track).
- Full payment of tuition, mandatory fees, and student-only health insurance
- $45,000 annual stipend
- $1,000 per year academic allowance
- 12-week practicum at a DOE national laboratory
- Annual fellows conference in Washington, D.C.
- Renewable up to four years
- U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents
- Senior undergraduates, first-year graduate students, or those matriculating into graduate school for fall 2024
- Students must be planning full-time, uninterrupted study pursuing a Ph.D. at a U.S. accredited university
The below link can be used to access the DOE CSGF Science and Engineering track and the DOE CSGF Mathematics and Computer Science track applications. Application final submission is due January 17, 2024.