Job Responsibilities (3-5 years’ experience in Bailey systems)
The Instrument/Electrical Engineering Manager is responsible for the instrumentation oversight for the incinerator. Additionally, this position is responsible for all DCS, improvements, enhancements, and modifications relative to the MACT requirements. This position also is responsible to ensure that the DCS system is maintained to current ISA standards.
Bonus Eligibility: 15%
Primary Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Member of the plant PHA committee to review and authorize all logic and DCS changes.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate prints and diagrams of the DCS system.
- Responsible for coordinating all hardware and software changes in conjunction with the plant maintenance and I&E group.
- Responsible for setting specifications and standards for all purchases, modifications and upgrades relative to the Bailey system.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge and proper work practices in regards to the ISA policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures.
- On call for facility emergencies.
- Ensures compliance of all company policies, procedures, and priorities.
Education and Knowledge
- B.S. Electronics Technology or equivalent
- Specific Experience: 5-8 years’ experience in the service and maintenance of DCS systems
- 3-5 years’ experience in Bailey systems.
- Extensive knowledge of ISA protocol.
- 40-hour OSHA training.